1. Have had missing or lost time.
2. Have been paralyzed in bed with a being in your room.
3. Have unusual scars or marks with no possible explanation on how you received them.
4. Have seen balls of light or flashes of light with no source.
5. Have a memory of flying through the air that cannot be a dream.
6. Have a strong "memory" that makes no sense but will not go away.
7. Have seen beams of light outside your home or coming into your room from outside.
8. Have many dreams of UFO's, beams of light, or alien beings.
9. Have had a shocking UFO sighting or multiple sightings.
10. Have a strong sense of having a mission or important task to do without knowing where this compulsion comes from .
11. Have had a false pregnancy or missing fetus.
12. Have awaken in another place than where you went to sleep or don't remember going to sleep.
13. Have had dreams of eyes looking at you or have a fear of eyes looking at you.
14. Have awaken in the middle of the night startled and feeling you are not alone.
15. Have a strong reaction to pictures of aliens, either aversion or being drawn to them.
16. Have inexplicably strong fears or phobias.
17. Have had self-esteem problems most of your life.
18. Have seen someone with you become paralyzed, motionless or frozen in time.
19. Have a memory of a special place with spiritual significance when you were a youngster.
20. Have had someone in your life claim to witness a ship or alien near you or witnessed you being missing.
21. Have found blood or strange stains on your sheet or pillow with no explanation on how they got there.
22. Have a compelling interest in UFO sightings or aliens.
23. Have an extreme aversion towards the subject of UFO's or aliens.
24. Have felt compelled to walk or drive to an unknown location or out of the way area.
25. Have a feeling of being watched especially at night.
26. Have had dreams of passing through windows or walls.
27. Have seen a strange fog or haze that should not be there.
28. Have heard strange humming or pulsing sounds and could not find a source.
29. Have had unusual nosebleeds, or awaken with a nosebleed.
30. Have awaken with a soreness in your genitals which could not be explained.
31. Have neck or back problems, or awaken with unusual stiffness in any part of your body.
32. Have had chronic sinusitis or nasal problems.
33. Have had electronics around you go haywire or oddly malfunction with no explanation.
34. Have seen a hooded figure in or near your home.
35. Have had frequent or sporadic ringing in your ears especially in one ear.
36. Have an unusual fear of doctors or medical treatment.
37. Have insomnia.
38. Have had dreams of doctors or medical treatments.
39. Have frequent or sporadic headaches especially in the sinus, behind one eye or in one ear.
40. Have a feel that you are going crazy for thinking about these things.
41. Have had paranormal or psychic experiences.
42. Have been prone to compulsive or addictive behavior.
43. Have channeled telepathic messages from aliens.
44. Have heard an external voice in your head speaking to you.
45. Have you been afraid of your closet.
46. Have had sexual or relationship problems.
47. Have to sleep "against" the wall or with your bed next to a wall.
48. Have a feeling that you must be very vigilant or you may be taken away by someone.
49. Have a very hard time trusting others.
50. Have dreams of destruction or catastrophe.
51. Have feelings that you are not supposed to talk about these things or must not 52. Have experienced many things in this list, and recall your children or parents speaking about similar experiences.
53. Have tried to resolve these types of problems with little or no success.
54. Have many of these traits but cannot remember anything about an alien abduction or alien encounter.